LIFE IS SHORT.... - - - live it M-A-D! (la vida es un carnaval)

Wednesday, November 26, 2008

of little things that amuse oneself


it's getting late and i'm obviously still stuck in the office. HP, HP, HP.... it's about the only thing that's occupying my spacious brain right now. i'm extremely exhausted, but as the singaporeans would say, 'what to do lah? must work wat.' so here i am, typing away... the only temporary escape i have from the mundaneness of everyday worklife are these two brightly colored cartoon toys which i rightly placed under my monitor. power puff girl (i dunno which one of them exactly) and didi (from dexter's lab) never fail to amuse me in times of stress. mapet got them from McDonald's happy meal. since they look so adorable i couldn't resist to bring them as the artsy fartsy deco for my office desk. everytime i set my eyes on them, i am reminded that there is so much more outside work like taking delight in life's simple pleasures! i admit that i am a child at heart! it's not something to be embarassed about. it is one way of keeping my age at bay.

oh well, let me just get back to staring at my two li'l toys. i need my temporary stress relievers =)

No comments: