LIFE IS SHORT.... - - - live it M-A-D! (la vida es un carnaval)

Saturday, September 27, 2008

mumbles, frumbles and whatever-bles


i've always adhered to this thing that whatever happens on a monday sets your mood for the rest of the week. i got off to a pretty bad start this week. monday was an EMO day (i dont wanna elaborate on this) plus i started to take over my new job description. my JD spells P-R-E-S-S-U-R-E! i had to immediately plan my strategy and come up with measurable goals after an hour. the next day, i was 30 mins late for work. kudos to my ignorance, the city has started to implement all road blockages, detours and re-routes in preparation for the weekend's F1 race. it was the first time i got stuck in really bad traffic; reminded me so much of manila. so i had to hastily find the nearest mrt stop, switch to another mode of transport and sprint to my office in 5 mins or less. it sure brought out my best brisk walking skills! i made a conscious effort to beat the odds on wednesday so i decided to avoid all F1 hooha and just take the mrt all the way from bedok (my normal route to work is via a 50-minute bus ride; door-to-door delivery). but alas! luck was still not on my side. when i got out of the station, it was raining like mad. no umbrella at hand & determined not to arrive late at work, I braved the strong rain, sprinted and reached the office completely drenched. it suddenly felt like winter in the office. by some twist of fate, i managed to arrive at work 15 mins early on thursday. i even had time to grab breakfast at burger king (been craving for it since last week). Friday saw some heavy rainshowers; like an armed soldier, i was equipped with an umbrella. this time around, only my shoes got a rain bath. =)

*************
--written on the 1st of October--


see, i can't even finish my entry earlier. it's almost irrelevant. im just gonna post it anyways. THIS week is extremely hectic for me, gotta switch back to my **Superwoman** mode. Oh yeah, i need a name and a tag line, most superheroes have it...so must i. =) Suggestions are very much welcome.

*************

accchhhhhh..!!! i cant un-italize this 'Friday saw some heavy rainshowers but like an armed soldier i was already equipped with an umbrella.' ---

a few hours after... i was able to work my magic. patience is the key.

*************

i'm blabbering shit, obviously. i better get some much needed SLEEP.

Na razie.

2 comments:

Bea. said...

weirdo mode ka dito ha

~~kurency~~ said...

di ka na nasanay. lol.