LIFE IS SHORT.... - - - live it M-A-D! (la vida es un carnaval)

Monday, October 13, 2008

thank you.


5-4-3-2-1! i'll be celebrating my 26th birthday when the clock strikes 12. i can't say i'm overjoyed for this occasion, but, so much THANKFUL nonetheless.
so here goes my long list:

Thank you..

.. for my family despite the difficulties we're experiencing right now.
.. for my friends who have always been there through life's ups and downs.
.. for my jobs and the things i'm continuing to learn from them.
.. for the experiences, crazy or mundane, coz they have made me become a better person.
.. for the heartaches that made me realize i'm capable of loving.
.. for the opportunities that life always offers me.
.. for the things that i have and the places i've visited.
.. for the food that i eat, the air that i breathe, and the water that i drink.
.. for the people who have touched my life in one way or another.
.. for nature and all its bounty.
.. and for LIFE; ces't la vie!

to the Almighty G, muchos gracias, for the countless blessings you've showered upon me.

*********************************************************

since i'm growing older, it is also an opportunity to achieve more and improve on several aspects of my life...

.. be more patient
.. be more thankful for life's simple pleasures
.. to always strive to be happy wherever i'm at or in whatever i'm doing (happiness is a state of mind after all)
.. be more human
.. be more free spirited
.. be more loving
.. be more wise and open minded
.. be sexier, haha! (it is also a state of mind, aye!)
.. be healthier in my choice of food and lifestyle (includes quitting ill habits)
.. be more positive
.. be more thoughtful

.. be financially stable

******************************************************

I am who I am, take it or leave it! =)

I also want to take this time to say 'I LOVE YOU' to the people who matter most. I may not be the perfect daughter, sister or friend but I'll always strive to be one.

******************************************************

Again, THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! =)


2 comments:

Display Name™ said...

HAPPY HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY DEAR!!!!! =) you are always the best! =)

~k~ said...

Happy birthday Kar! And thanks for the friendship. I love you! =)