LIFE IS SHORT.... - - - live it M-A-D! (la vida es un carnaval)

Tuesday, December 23, 2008

a mail that could launch a thousand smiles


it's 2 am now, i know... but I just have to write this entry.


after and hour or so of packing, i decided to send krysse a picture from mimi's bday party.... and voila!!! right in front of me, finally, an email from someone so dear. i've been telling a couple of friends how i haven't heard from him in months and he never even sent a greeting on my bday. well, well, well.... he read my mind.

i am sooooo happy. i'm smiling even while writing this and i know i will continue to smile till my lips are tired.

to you, thanks. hell, u sure made my day!

2 comments:

~k~ said...

aiyyeeeeee!!!!!! he didn't read your mind. he felt my psychic powers when we talked about him last sunday. hahaha! i'm happy for you dear. what a nice Christmas present huh? :)

Jamie Luy said...

i'm so happy for you kar!! i'm guessing it's the neighbour of the kite runner huh?? mwah!! enjoy your trip dear.. will miss you a little bit hahahhaa :)

krysse, can you also please use your psychic powers on me? hahahhaha mwah! :)